Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, if you sign up to the newsletter, send a message through this site or email a Many Paths address, we collect your name and email address, and if provided, your phone number. We refer to this information as “Contact Information”.
If you are a private client, we may also carry out a Range of Motion and Stability testing session with you, and record the results. This will include your results on these tests as well as your date of birth and any relevant history of injuries or conditions. We refer to this as “Personal Data”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Contact Information that we collect to:
– Communicate with you;
– Create tailored proposals, workshops or lesson plans;
– Provide you with information or advertising relating to our services. This will either be through personal email used for class reminders, or marketing emails sent via MailChimp. All such emails will contain details as to how to unsubscribe.
We use the Device Information collected to improve and optimise my Site (for example, by generating analytics about how people browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how visitors use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect my rights.
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example to send you links to online or information about classes you have booked), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We will maintain your Contact Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We will retain your Personal Data for two hours after you have ceased being a customer, unless Insurance or other Legal obligations require us to keep this information for longer.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the details provided below:
Many Paths Ltd
Registered address: Reedham House 31 King Street West Manchester M3 2PJ
Harrow, Hillingdon, West London, Central London